Hello person viewing my blog. It's nice to see you! Have a pleasant stay!
Hey lovely Australian person, what or who is Ketut?
Alright strap in this is gonna be a bit of a ride
An insurance agency called AAMI, which primarily focuses on automotive insurance, started a Safe Drivers Rewards Program a few years ago. To promote it, they ran an advertisement that focused on one woman, Rhonda, going about her day and being cheered by crowds of people for being such a good, safe driver.
In a later ad, the same character uses the savings she made from her AAMI Safe Driver Rewards™ to go on a holiday to Bali. There she meets a guy named Ketut, an employee at the resort she is visiting, and they flirt like rabid hyenas.
After she arrives back home, she relates her adventures to her friend (with minor embellishments), but is interrupted by their car being rear-ended by a fruit truck, providing a perfect opportunity to use the AAMI Claim Assist™ app.
Some time later, Rhonda attends a highschool reunion, prodly showing off some “brake foot bling” that she was able to afford due to her AAMI Safe Driver Rewards™. She hits it off with former teenage heartthrob Trent Toogood, and they spend the evening dancing together. Ketut arrives late to the affair, flowers in hand, only to find that Rhonda has left with Trent.
In the final instalment, Ketut finds Rhonda’s anklet, which she lost during the dance, just before she returns for it. He replaces it on her ankle, and they share a romantic dance together while the janitor sweeps up the streamers.
It’s a thrilling love story that spanned over three years, and kept Australian audiences captivated the entire time.
I keep having to remind myself that it’s the lionesses that do the hunting and killing and get their faces soaked in blood I mean is there a more badass animal
the king of the jungle
in the second it’s like ‘maybe if I look away she’ll stop yelling at me’
I TOLD YO BITCH ASS TO PICK UP THE CUBS
Its the alpha
When Lions fight they try to look big and powerful to scare off the opponent.
When Lionesses fight, it’s to the death,
And I think that pretty much sums up the difference between males and females. One tries to big itself up, one won’t back down.
More facts about lions if you’re interested:
- Lions are the only cat species to live in social groups naturally
- A pride of lions is comprised of related females with either one or two males
- When the male(s) can no longer defend the pride from younger males, they are driven off & usually don’t live very long afterwards. The new male(s) kill any cubs in the pride so that the females will come into season so the new male can pass along his genes.
- The females do the hunting, but everyone - males and cubs - share in the kill. The cubs are the last to eat.
- Males cubs reach maturity around 2 years of age and are run off from the pride. This prevents inbreeding between related individuals.
smoo told me to draw zutara week stuff so instead i drew some modern au gaang. sorry for my shitty handwriting.